Monday, December 08, 2014
Monday, December 01, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
The following were my requirements for Test Management Tool
- Capture the Requirements
- Design & Prepare Test Cases
- Map Test Cases with Requirements
- Link Bug reports with Test Case ID after the test execution
- Test Execution Reports
- Version Management for the Test Cases
- Search Feature
Testuff comes with all the above features and some additional capabilities to record the test execution and link them with the issue tracker. It comes free for single user.
Test video recording
Really good testers don't follow the pre-written testing scenarios to the letter. They explore the program using their intuition, their experience and their common sense. They look under the rug, between the cracks and behind the closet. They find more bugs. But those bugs are much harder to reproduce. Or at least they were, until now.
Video recording meets software testing
- Everything you see on the screen is recorded.
- Every test is completely documented.
- Every bug is reproducible.
And best of all, the communication between testers and developers no longer depend on their (sometimes limited) communication skills!
On-demand test management
You don't have to struggle with the shortcomings of Excel or spend thousands of dollars on an "Enterprise Test Management Solution".
On-demand services usually cost much less than the equivalent software products. Testuff is no exception. Even better, for the duration of the beta trials Testuff is completely free of charge
Most modern software services create web-based user interfaces and try to make them look as close to desktop applications as possible. We've taken this trend a step further and created a real desktop application with a web backend. This way you get both a great user experience and the ability to work with people on the other side of the globe accessing the same test data.
Start right away
You have enough on your hands without going through complex install and maintenance procedures for the tools your use. Just download our desktop client and start improving your software right now.
Bug tracker integration
You are using a bug tracker, right? We have no intention of convincing you to change the way you manage your bugs as long as it isn't a simple text file or scraps of paper scattered on your desk. We can connect to anything else. Almost.
Testuff comes with built-in support for many bug trackers (in alphabetic order):Let us know!
Privacy and Security
We know the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data are extremely important to you. We have gone to great lengths to give you peace of mind.
- All client-server communication is encrypted with SSL to protect your information. The credentials are verified upon each request made by the client to prevent impersonation and information theft.
- Passwords are not stored in the database; instead, only secure hashes are used. Even the company DBA's have no way of knowing your password. That is why when you forget your password, we generate a new one for you - we simply don't know what the old one was.
- All the data on our servers is encrypted to provide an extra layer of security on top of all the other measures.
- Each company's data is stored separately from the rest to ensure that other users of Testuff can't access your information.
We also realize that losing your tests and bugs means losing money and are doing all we can to make sure your bits are safe with us.
- We continuously backup the servers to prevent any data loss. We store copies of the backups off-site and are able to get the service back online quickly in case of a disaster.
- We monitor our servers 24 hours a day and promptly respond to any failures.
- You can export your data any time you like and save a copy under your bed.